Sunday, July 15, 2012

Headed to Montana

The Murray family set off to Montana with the rest of the Flaherty family to visit Jill and Erik. Brian and I knew traveling was going to be a huge undertaking with the twins, but we had to start sometime. The kids got to experience their first plane ride and get their first set of wings!

Brian and I held the twins on our laps, since they don't need their own seats until they are two. Just in case you ever fly with baby twins or infants we learned a few things:
1. You can not have two lap babies in the same row. Brian and I had to have an aisle between the two of us due to the location of extra oxygen masks in case of an emergency.
2. Changing diapers on the plane is tough! Apparently some planes have changing tables in the lavatory, but not our plane.
3. People do not like to sit by babies on the plane, especially twins! There was a gentlemen sitting in front of Hailey and I that told me once we landed that "the kids did great! I didn't have much faith in them." We showed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment