Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Poop Deck

The kids and I spent an evening out on the deck and enjoyed some time in the pool the other night.  As the summer has gone on I just let the kids wear their diapers in the water instead of putting up a fight to get swimsuits on. Once the kids are all done with the water, I take off their diapers and let them air dry while we are still outside.

On this occasion the kids were air drying while I was trying to settle down Colin. As I looked back at Brady, I found him in the crouching position (aka poopin position) He then stood up, looked down and grabbed part of the poop he had just deposited. Luckily, I was able to grab his hand before he had a taste test! That's my little man!

After the poop deck incident, the kids spent some snuggle time rocking on the chair.  What a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment